Help Your Donors Make the Most of Their Gifts in 2020
How to Use 2020 Donor and Advisor Guides:
- Insert in acknowledgments for larger gifts all year long.
- Enclose with gift proposals throughout 2020.
- Enclose with periodic pledge reminders.
- Feature in communications with gift recognition society members.
- Use as a leave-behind piece of follow-up to donor visits.
- Include in informational packets at special events or donor receptions.
- Provide in literature racks along with other materials.
- Distribute as an educational tool for volunteers and development staff.
- Use as a special end-of-year mailing to major gift prospects next fall.
- Use as handouts at professional advisory council meetings.
Ensure your donors and their advisors have materials to refer to when planning their gifts this year. Start a conversation about smart ways to give with up-to-date communications that detail donors’ options when deciding what—and how much—to give.
Sharpe Group has three informational booklets updated for 2020 that you can use to educate your donors, as well as your staff, volunteers and financial advisors in your area about the most effective ways to make gifts to your organization. To the right is a list of suggested uses for these handy guides.
Up-to-Date Donor and Advisor Guides
All Sharpe booklets can be personalized with your organization’s name, logo and contact information. Contact a Sharpe Group consultant for guidance on how to create a fully customized version of these booklets for your organization.
Sharpe’s 2020 donor and advisors guides are effective tools for building goodwill among your top donors and prospects as well as keeping your organization top of mind with the professional advisors and estate planners in your community.