There’s Good News for Givers
In response to the ongoing health and financial crisis caused by the coronavirus global pandemic, Congress passed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act in March of 2020 and then the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act in December. The latest $900 billion plus relief bill is intended to aid individuals as well as businesses while also encouraging charitable giving.
How Recent Legislation Helps Charitable Giving
The legislation recognizes the vulnerability of charitable organizations as well as the importance of many nonprofit efforts in this current environment. Among the charitable giving provisions for 2021: a deduction of up to $300 for cash gifts to charity for those who don’t itemize and an increase of the deduction limit for cash gifts up to 100% of AGI.
Inform Your Donors
To help communicate these changes to your donors, Sharpe Group created “Good News for Givers in 2021” to highlight the charitable provisions in the new law.
“Good News for Givers in 2021” offers an ideal and welcome message to current and prospective donors about how they can help support your nonprofit organization this year. You can also use this brochure to educate your board, volunteers and staff about recent legislation.
Use our online platform to personalize and order printed brochures targeted to your donors. Choose an accent color and cover image from the provided selections to create a brochure that aligns with your fundraising strategy and fits your organization. Upload your own image and your full-color logo to personalize your brochure.
How to Get Started
- Sign up to obtain a username and password to create your personalized brochure.
- Preview Good New for Givers in 2021 brochure content.
- Preview the photo bank or choose an image from your own library. View our guidelines for digital art submission. Select a photo that meets the outlined specifications to ensure the quality of your product.
- Review pricing chart (see below).
- You will need the following items to get started:
- Photo (if you would like to use your own).
- Logo(s) for front and/or back panel.
- PMS to CMYK formula if you wish to use a specific color. This information should be available in your branding material or from your marketing department. If they cannot help you, please contact us at 800.342.2375 or moc.tenEPRAHS@ofni.
- Contact information or additional messaging for the back panel.
- Bill to/ ship to information.
- Review the step-by-step instructions for creating and ordering Good News for Givers in 2021 informational brochure.
Sharpe Group has tools to help you create a multi-tiered fundraising strategy including:
- Gift Planning Newsletters.
- Gift Planning Websites.
- More detailed booklets and brochures about ways to give.