Planned Giving 101
Essentials of Planned and Major Gifts “Light”
February 21-22, 2024
This Academy course features highlights from our popular in-person seminar (Gift Planning Essentials) and is designed for fundraisers new to gift planning or experienced gift planners interested in a refresher.
- The best ways to encourage planned and major gifts in today’s economic and tax-law environment.
- The Sharpe Donor Lifecycle© and how personal priorities influence giving at different stages of life.
- How effective gift planning along with current giving can help donors make meaningful gifts today as well as plan for large future gifts through bequests, trusts, gift annuities and other popular gift planning techniques.
Who Should Attend
- Fundraisers new to gift planning.
- Experienced gift planners looking for a refresher or CFRE credit.
- Members of planned giving advisory and finance committees.
What You’ll Learn
- Gain an understanding of tools needed for a successful planned giving result.
- How gift planning strategies can lead to larger gifts now and in the future.
- The fundamentals of the most used planned gift techniques.
- How a person’s lifecycle impacts philanthropic and personal priorities at different stages of life’s journey.
- The keys to effective relationship building with prospective planned giving donors.
Agenda Available Soon
- $295 for the first registrant from an organization.
- $145 for the additional team members from the same organization. Use code “ACADEMY2024” when checking out.