Planned Giving 201
Using People Skills To Complete Major and Planned Gifts
April 17-18, 2024
This seminar focuses on the combination of skills and experience needed to facilitate major and planned gifts. Emphasis is given to developing or enhancing relationship-building skills in order to help donors balance their financial priorities with philanthropic intent. We’ll discuss the importance and impact of team dynamics and offer tips on strengthening that teamwork that you can take back to your own office.
Who Should Attend
- Fundraisers with some major or planned giving experience.
- Experienced fundraisers with planned giving experience but little major gifting experience.
- Experienced fundraisers with major gift experience but little technical experience in planned gift fundraising.
- Anyone with human resource responsibilities.
What You’ll Learn
- How to maximize major and planned giving departments to work together successfully.
- How to provide tax-oriented technical support for major gift fundraisers.
- The best ways to present major gift opportunities.
- Working with donors and advisors in ways to complete gifts and build lasting relationships.
Agenda Available Soon
- $295 for the first registrant from an organization.
- $145 for the additional team members from the same organization. Use code “ACADEMY2024” when checking out.