Year-End 2018 Giving Brochures
Year-End Fundraising Critical for 2018
Fundraisers know that the final three months of the year are the busiest for giving to charitable organizations. With some sources predicting a decline in charitable giving for 2018, this year-end season may be the most critical in recent memory.
Sharpe’s 2018 year-end giving communications are a convenient and cost-effective way to share with donors the advantages of funding gifts with cash or other assets including appreciated property. Contact us today at 901.680.5300 or info@SHARPEnet.com for information about creating a custom brochure for your organization.
We have three pre-designed year-end brochures that can be personalized with your organization’s name and contact information to expedite your
year-end marketing plans (see below). We can add your logo and contact information on the front, back or both to these designs.
We include a sample cover letter, reply card text, P.S. language and suggested web/article copy for use with your publications. Contact us for information on our three pre-designed year-end brochures.
How can you use year-end communications to
encourage gifts this year?
- As part of your regularly scheduled year-end appeal
- As an insert in gift acknowledgments this fall
- To include in pledge reminders and proposals
- As handouts at donor events
- As part of a mailing to members of your giving clubs and societies
- As part of your digital fundraising strategy
Sharpe’s 2018 Year-End Brochure Designs
- Giving at Year-End (Pine Cones) Order Now ›
- Giving Thanks at Year-End (Leaves) Order Now ›
- Giving at Year-End (Trees) Order Now ›
Don’t miss this opportunity to interact with your donors as they begin to consider year-end gifts. Plan ahead to have a successful year-end giving season!