2019 Year-End Giving Communications
The final three months of the year are traditionally the busiest for fundraisers at charitable organizations, and now is the time to get ready to make the most of the year-end season.
SHARPE newkirk has resources to help you create and implement a fundraising plan designed to maximize year-end giving. Contact a SHARPE newkirk consultant for information on creating an effective year-end communications plan, including a personalized printed brochure to rise above the e-chatter and get your donors’ attention as they plan their contributions before the end of the tax year.
New for 2019: Personalized Year-End Brochures
Use our online platform to create and order printed year-end brochures targeted to your donors. Choose a title, accent color and cover image from the provided selections to create a brochure that aligns with your fundraising strategy and fits your organization. Upload your own image and your full-color logo to personalize your brochure.
2019 Year-End Giving Brochures can be used as inserts in scheduled mass appeals, as receipt enclosures or as part of a targeted mailing to loyal, long-term donors. Consider using these brochures in campaigns for important year-end fundraising events such as National Estate Planning Awareness Week (October 21-27, 2019), National Philanthropy Day (November 15, 2019) and #GivingTuesday (December 3, 2019).
With every year-end brochure order, SHARPE’s communications package includes sample cover letter text, P.S. language and copy that can be used in emails, web articles, printed articles or postcard reminders.
How to Get Started
- Sign up to obtain a username and password to create your personalized brochure.
- Preview our titles to select the best messaging for your brochures.
- Preview the photo bank or choose an image from your own library. View our guidelines for digital art submission. Select a photo that meets the outlined specifications to ensure the quality of your product.
- Review pricing chart (see below).
- You will need the following items to get started:
- Review the step-by-step instructions for creating and ordering year-end brochures.
2019 Year-End Brochure Pricing
How to Use Your 2019 Personalized Year-End Brochures:
- As inclusions with your year-end appeal letter.
- As inserts in gift acknowledgments and thank-you letters to donors.
- As follow-up information requested in response to mailings, advertisements and seminars.
- As hand-outs at seminars or special events.
- As support materials to accompany gift proposals.
- As “leave behind” pieces following personal visits with donors.
- To supply information to targeted groups of high-level donors on specific gift plans.
- To educate your board, volunteers and staff.
- To provide information to those referred from advisors, personal contacts, requests for more information or other activities.
For more information about any of our tools and services, contact us at info@SHARPEnet.com or 901.680.5300.