As strategic consultants, we can deliver a measurable roadmap for your nonprofit organization’s future by applying the Sharpe KnowledgeBase® to your mission and donor data. This enables us to maximize quantifiable results and deliver a faster response to your program. We offer services tailored to meet your unique goals.
Sharpe’s lead consultants each have more than 25 years of experience in designing and implementing gift planning programs. They’ve been featured in major national and international publications, including:
- The Wall Street Journal
- The New York Times
- CBS MarketWatch
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Trusts & Estates
- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
- The NonProfit Times
Our consultants regularly speak at conferences, meetings and presentations across the country, including the planned giving councils in New York, Washington, Chicago and Los Angeles, as well as National Association of Charitable Gift Planners (CGP) and the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) national conferences. Please contact us if you would like to request us for an upcoming conference or meeting.
Sharpe Group’s reputation for excellence in advice for major and planned giving—both current and deferred—is well earned. With our KnowledgeBase, which comes from our clients’ experience and our research, we are recognized leaders in the industry and long-term members of many of the leading professional nonprofit organizations.
Our specialists include:
- Strategic consultants who assist in the planning, ongoing implementation and evaluation of efforts designed to encourage more effective resource development.
- Technical consultants who assist in determining the types of gift opportunities you can cost-effectively offer donors in light of their financial capabilities, as well as provide guidance in the process of completing more complex gifts.
- Editorial and creative consultants who help create communication materials designed to inform and motivate donors on ways they can make current and future gifts.
- Planned gift readiness assessment.
- Review of program infrastructure, asset management and administrative capabilities.
- New gift planning program design.
- Fundraising strategies.
- Review of gift acceptance policies.
- Projection of planned gift potential, expected income and timing.
- Strategic marketing and communications plans.
- Donor communications and creative services.
- Measurement of return on budget dollars invested in your program.
- An analytical, consultative approach to long-term program strategy.
- Donor data enhancement and Sharpe Gift Planning Matrix©.
- Ongoing program support.