There is still time to order your 2023 year-end materials as the year winds down. Choose from five available titles, including four personalized printed year-end brochures as well as a comprehensive year-end booklet. All orders will also receive our complimentary Year-End Toolkit.
January 17-19, 2024
Spend three days learning from some of the most respected and successful experts in fundraising. The seminar is hands-on and interactive to foster a group learning environment. We will explore some of the basics of estate planning and discuss tax considerations, updates and economic events to help guide you along the path toward building a successful program the right way.
A successful gift planning program is greater than the sum of its parts. Sharpe has the tools and expertise to help you successfully implement your planned giving program.
Planned Giving #103—Integrating Major & Planned Gifts
February 15-16, 2022, 11 a.m. ET – 2 p.m. ET
- $295 for the first registrant from an organization.
- $145 for additional team members from the same organization. Use code “multdisc2022” when registering.
- $145 for the third registration of a single individual when registering for all three two-day seminars at once. Use code “3PGVS2022” when registering for the third seminar.
Successful fundraising strategies have become increasingly formulated on the age and wealth of donors, rather than the size, timing and use of gifts. This seminar is designed to benefit those responsible for major gifts, planned gifts or both.
What You’ll Learn
- How to influence larger gifts using tools that produce the most funds in the shortest period of time.
- How to work with older donors who are considering the largest gifts of their lifetimes.
- How to accelerate the benefits from existing bequests and other planned gifts.
- How to listen for clues to help a donor determine which giving option may be the best fit for a major current or deferred gift.
is approved for 4 CFRE Continuing Education points.