Sharpe Planned Giving Program Assessments provide an accurate picture of the health of your program by examining both historical performance and the results of current fundraising while benchmarking against national norms and similar organizations.
Sharpe offers three online development programs covering a variety of topics, including an overview of gift planning basics; tips and ideas to help your donors make larger gifts now, over time and in the future; and how to structure blended gifts to best fit your donors’ circumstances.
A successful gift planning program is greater than the sum of its parts. Sharpe has the tools and expertise to help you successfully implement your planned giving program.
Planned Giving #103—Integrating Major & Planned Gifts
February 15-16, 2022, 11 a.m. ET – 2 p.m. ET
- $295 for the first registrant from an organization.
- $145 for additional team members from the same organization. Use code “multdisc2022” when registering.
- $145 for the third registration of a single individual when registering for all three two-day seminars at once. Use code “3PGVS2022” when registering for the third seminar.
Successful fundraising strategies have become increasingly formulated on the age and wealth of donors, rather than the size, timing and use of gifts. This seminar is designed to benefit those responsible for major gifts, planned gifts or both.
What You’ll Learn
- How to influence larger gifts using tools that produce the most funds in the shortest period of time.
- How to work with older donors who are considering the largest gifts of their lifetimes.
- How to accelerate the benefits from existing bequests and other planned gifts.
- How to listen for clues to help a donor determine which giving option may be the best fit for a major current or deferred gift.
is approved for 4 CFRE Continuing Education points.