Sharpe Group’s printed booklets have been long-time popular donor educational publications.
These booklets have recently been reformatted with fresh content into our updated Gift Planning Publications Library. They provide in-depth information and examples of numerous gift planning topics, including wills and bequests, charitable gift annuities, retirement plans, trusts and gifts of life insurance and real estate.
Much like our personalized six-panel brochures, you may personalize them with the following features:
- A four-color photo on the front cover.
- Your own accent color throughout the publication.
- Your organization’s full-color logo and contact information.
- Brand new feature: To help extend the shelf life of most publication titles, we include a printed QR code which, once scanned, directs a donor’s advisor to a microsite that contains the technical advisory section (on applicable titles). The technical advisory microsite will be kept up to date with real-time information. Hyperlinks within the technical advisory section will be available to link directly to the tax code.
How to Get Started
- Choose a title.
- Choose your cover style. If choosing a cover with an image from your own library, view our guidelines for digital art submission. Select a photo that meets the outlined specifications to ensure the quality of your product. Upon logging in to the store, you may choose from a group of pre-selected images in the photo bank.
- Review pricing chart (see below).
- You will need the following items to get started:
- Photo (if you would like to use your own).
- Logo for front cover.
- Contact information.
- Bill to/ship to information.