Help Your Donors Make the Most of Their Gifts in 2021
How to Use 2021 Donor and Advisor Guides:
- Insert in acknowledgments for larger gifts all year long.
- Enclose with gift proposals throughout 2021.
- Enclose with periodic pledge reminders.
- Feature in communications with gift recognition society members.
- Use as follow-up piece for virtual donor visits.
- Provide in literature racks along with other materials.
- Distribute as an educational tool for volunteers and development staff.
- Use as a special end-of-year mailing to major gift prospects next fall.
Ensure your donors and their advisors have materials to refer to when planning their gifts this year. Start a conversation about smart ways to give with up-to-date communications that detail donors’ options when deciding what—and how much—to give.
Sharpe Group has three informational printed booklets updated for 2021 that you can use to educate your donors, as well as your staff, volunteers and financial advisors in your area about the most effective ways to make gifts to your organization. To the right is a list of suggested uses for these handy guides.
Contact a Sharpe Group consultant for guidance on how to create a fully customized version of these booklets for your organization.
To order these booklets, reach out to us at moc.tenEPRAHS@ofni or 800.324.2375.
Up-to-Date Donor and Advisor Guides
“Your Guide to Effective Giving in 2021” is a time-tested publication designed to help ensure your donors have the information they need when planning their gifts all year long.
The 2021 edition of “Federal Tax Pocket Guide” features the most updated income tax and estate tax figures and is an ideal planning aid for attorneys, trust officers, financial planners, accountants and other centers of influence.
The “2021 Personal Planning Guide” is the “consumer” version of the popular “Federal Tax Pocket Guide” and is packed with important planning tips for your donors and prospects.
Explore other booklet and brochure titles.