Sharpe Group is pleased to share this CFRE International announcement detailing the recertification of Julie Schuldner as a Certified Fund Raising Executive. Julie joined Sharpe in 2022 as a senior consultant and has quickly gained a reputation as a trusted advisor dedicated to the success of nonprofit organizations of all sizes and missions. Her clients have found her recommended strategies to be achievable, and her communication skills and attention to detail have established her as a valuable partner.
CFRE is the only globally recognized fundraising certification designation and is widely recognized as the gold standard for fundraising professionals. Sharpe values this certification and all Sharpe seminars are approved for CFRE education credits.
CFRE International is proud to announce Julie Schuldner has recertified as a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE). Julie Schuldner, a senior consultant with Sharpe Group, is one of more than 7,700 professionals around the world who hold the CFRE designation. Julie has held the CFRE certification since 2020.
Julie has always had a passion for the nonprofit community, involving herself in volunteering, teaching and community outreach for nonprofits throughout her career. Before joining Sharpe Group, she served as the executive director of the Fellowship Foundation, where she helped to build and sustain an industry-standard Life Plan Community (LPC)-based fundraising program as a senior leadership team member.
Individuals granted the CFRE credential have met a series of standards set by CFRE International which include tenure in the profession, education and demonstrated fundraising achievement. They have also passed a rigorous exam testing the knowledge, skills and abilities required of a fundraising executive, and have agreed to uphold Accountability Standards and the Donor Bill of Rights.
“The CFRE credential was created to identify for the public and employers those individuals who possess the knowledge, skills and commitment to perform fundraising duties in an effective and ethical manner,” states CFRE International President and CEO Eva E. Aldrich, Ph.D., CAE, (CFRE 2001-2016). “As the certification is a voluntary achievement, the CFRE certification demonstrates a high level of commitment on the part of Julie Schuldner to the fundraising profession and the donors who are served.”
CFRE recipients are awarded certification for a three-year period. To maintain certification status, certificants must demonstrate on-going fundraising employment and fundraising results and continue with their professional education. Employers and donors who work with CFREs know they are getting a professional who is committed to the best outcomes for their organization and has the requisite knowledge and skills.
The CFRE certification signifies a confident, ethical fundraising professional.
Since 1981, CFRE has set standards for fundraising professionals. As the only globally recognized fundraising certification, CFRE indicates professionalism, confidence and ethics. It is how today’s fundraiser shows accountability, service and commitment to making a difference for good. The CFRE certification program is accredited by the ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB) and is the only accredited certification for fundraising professionals.
The CFRE designation is endorsed and supported by the world’s leading professional and philanthropic associations, including:
• Association for Christian Fundraising (ACF)
• Association of Fundraising Consultants (AFC)
• Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP)
• Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP)
• Association of Philanthropic Counsel (APC)
• Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance (BBB)
• Boys & Girls Clubs of America (BGCA)
• Boy Scouts of America (BSA)
• Brazilian Fundraisers Association (ABCR)
• Canadian Association of Gift Planners—Association Canadienne des Professionnels en Dons Planifies (CAGP-ACPDP)
• Educate Plus
• European Fundraising Association (EFA)
• Fundraising Institute Australia (FIA)
• Fundraising Institute of New Zealand (FINZ)
• The Giving Institute
• Habit for Humanity International (HFHI)
• Hong Kong Management Association (HKMA)
• International Catholic Stewardship Council (ICSC)
• Japan Fundraising Association (JFRA)
• Kenya Association of Fundraising Professionals (KAFP)
• Korea Society of Philanthropy (KSoP)
• National Association of Cancer Center Development Officers (NACCDO)
• National Association of Charitable Gift Planners (CGP)
• Nepal Center for Philanthropy and Development (NCPD)
• New England Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (NEAHP)
• North American YMCA Development Organization (NAYDO)
• Shanghai Jing’an Fundraising Social Charity Innovation Development Center (FIDC)
• Texas Association of Community College Foundations (TACCF)
• Tri-Valley Nonprofit Alliance (TVNPA)
• United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
• Virginia Association of Fund Raising Executives (VAFRE)
CFRE International congratulates Julie Schuldner for recertifying and continually upholding the key principles of the CFRE designation.