Planned Giving 301
Using Blended Gifts—Strategies for Success
June 12-13, 2024
Successful fundraising strategies have become increasingly influenced by the age and wealth of donors rather than the size, timing and use of gifts. For those responsible for major gifts, planned gifts or both, it is all the more important to understand the blended gift strategy when working with donors. This Academy will offer valuable insights for working with those most likely to make current and deferred major gifts and how to help them structure their gifts in ways that benefit everyone involved.
Who Should Attend
- Experienced gift planners.
- Board members who could benefit from understanding the long-term opportunities from planned gifts.
- Members of a planned giving advisory committee.
What You’ll Learn
- How to influence larger gifts using tools that produce the most funds in the shortest period of time.
- How to work with older donors who are considering the largest gifts of their lifetimes.
- How to accelerate the benefits from existing bequests and other planned gifts.
- How to listen for clues to help a donor determine which giving option may be the best fit for either a major current or deferred gift.
Agenda Available Soon
- $295 for the first registrant from an organization.
- $145 for the additional team members from the same organization. Use code “ACADEMY2024” when checking out.