Special Pricing for Year-End 2023
Maximize your year-end giving with personalized publications, branded to your organization. With your order, you will receive our Year-End Toolkit, featuring tips and ideas for creating a comprehensive marketing plan for the busiest fundraising season of the year.
Personalized Year-End Publications
Use our online platform to create and order printed year-end publications:
- Step One: Select from seven available titles:
- Brochure | 2023 Year End Giving Quiz
- Brochure | Giving With Purpose at Year-End
- Brochure | Reflecting … Planning … Giving – Year-End 2023
- Brochure | Times Gone By – Giving in 2023
- Booklet | 2023 Year-End Giving Guide
- Pocket Guide | Your Guide to Federal Taxes for 2023
- Pocket Guide | Your 2023 Tax & Estate Planning Guide
- Step Two: Choose an accent color and cover image or upload your own image.
- Step Three: Add your full-color logo and contact information to the front and back panels.
The content for the brochure “2023 Year-End Giving Quiz” offers a brief overview of different giving methods and timing considerations presented in an interesting multiple choice quiz format.
“Giving With Purpose at Year-End” offers inspiration to end the year on a positive note by doing for others. It highlights gift vehicles that take advantage of tax savings while allowing the donor to make gifts to the missions they support.
“Reflecting … Planning … Giving” explores the potential tax benefits that may be received from charitable giving. It includes charitable giving ideas for both current and future gifts to help your donors meet personal and philanthropic goals.
“Times Gone By” invokes a feeling of nostalgia while encouraging your donors to make a lasting, meaningful impact through creating endowment and memorial gifts.
Looking for something more in-depth? The “2023 Year-End Giving Guide” illustrates the advantages of numerous giving options and provides real-life scenarios so donors can determine the most beneficial way to complete their charitable gifts this year.
Your Guide to Federal Taxes for 2023 is a year-end version of the popular Federal Tax Pocket Guide featuring income and estate tax figures for use by attorneys, trust officers, financial planners and accountants.
Your 2023 Tax & Estate Planning Guide is packed with important financial information and planning tips for donors and prospects as they consider their year-end gifts.