Available exclusively from SHARPE newkirk, Charitable Giving Tax Service (CGTS) is an online reference library of tax-related philanthropy information.
CGTS includes sample gift documents, trust forms and gift deduction worksheets and tables. Sections are cited to the Internal Revenue Code and Regulations, plus court cases and rulings—all searchable by keywords or phrases.
CGTS is a valuable resource for:
- Charitable gift planners assisting donors.
- Attorneys, accountants and other professional advisors.
- Nonprofit executives who want to understand the risks and rewards of promoting a particular gift arrangement.
- Charitable gift processing and accounting staff who are handling gift acknowledgment and financial reporting.
This comprehensive, thoroughly indexed online charitable giving reference library is compiled, written and edited by tax attorneys and industry experts and is updated regularly to remain current with developments in gift planning.
Twelve Sections Describing Gift Arrangements and Related Tax Information
- Federal Income Tax
- Charitable Contributions of Individuals and Corporations
- Federal Estate Tax
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Bequests
- Federal Gift Tax
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Unrelated Business Income
- Pooled Income Funds
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- State Regulations
- Life Insurance Gifts