Experts at Sharpe Group have been monitoring the recently enacted Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 as it has evolved and been signed into law. All Sharpe Group donor communications are being updated with the latest tax information and will be available soon. If you haven’t refreshed your library of Sharpe Group publications, now is the perfect time to do so.
In addition to updating our current publications, we are introducing a new booklet entitled “Your Guide to Effective Giving After Tax Reform.” This new publication will help donors navigate the new tax law and discover ways to make the most of their charitable gifts.
Sharpe Group booklets are professionally written and designed to inform, educate and motivate your donors about some of the most effective ways to make their charitable gifts. They are perfect to use:
- As inserts in gift acknowledgment and thank-you letters to donors
- To supply information to targeted groups of high-level donors on specific gift plans
- As “leave behind” pieces following personal visits with donors
- As support materials to accompany campaign and other gift proposals
- As hand-outs at seminars or special events
- To educate your board, volunteers and staff
- As follow-up information for mailings, advertisements and seminars
- To provide information to those referred from advisors, personal contacts, requests for more information or other activities
Each booklet carefully explains the benefits of various gift planning opportunities in light of today’s complex environment. Subjects include life income gifts such as gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts, gifts of appreciated securities, real estate and other noncash assets, giving through a will or living trust, gifts of retirement assets and many more. Most booklets include technical advisory sections with additional information to help advisors assist clients in the gift planning process.
Sharpe Group booklets may be personalized with your organization’s contact information and logo on the front and/or back cover. If you would like to explore additional personalization options, ask a Sharpe Group representative about creating a customized version. Titles may be combined into a single order to save on the cost of shipping and personalization. ■
To learn more about Sharpe Group’s booklets and other donor communications tools, click here.