1. Call or visit your top donors to say thank you.
2. Send a special thank you letter to your top donors and enclose information to help them plan future gifts. See www.SHARPEnet.com/publications for ideas.
3. Consider referencing National Philanthropy Day in any appeals planned for October or November and insert one of Sharpe’s year-end giving brochures.
4. Include an announcement on your website with a link to information about giving.
5. Promote National Philanthropy Day in all communications channels such as printed materials, e-appeals and social media.
Sharpe’s library of philanthropic planning booklets and brochures can be used to enhance donor visits, events and mailings. Call 901.680.5300 or visit www.SHARPEnet.com for more ideas to strengthen your gift development efforts.